+27 60 316 8072

SSC with foreign/partnered Investors; get cash advance collateralized by your accounts receivable, giving you a competing edge to put money back into your business. With our invoice financing program, you can get a cash advance of about 85% of the value of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later. 

Eligibility Factors: 

Maximum advance Amount: up to 100% of the invoice value.

Repayment: Until the customer pays the invoice

Factor Fee: Approximately 2.5% 

Speed: As little as 2 business days

Advantages:

No need to wait for invoice payment

Invoices serve as collateral

Based on the credit of the invoiced business

Who Qualifies for Accounts Receivable Financing?

Any business with a business-to-business model can qualify for invoice financing, as long as they currently have outstanding receivables.

Here’s the deal. Our lenders don’t care as much about your revenue, profitability, or time in business. Since your invoices will act as the loan’s collateral, lenders want to make sure the invoices make sense for them to finance. The rest of your business is of less importance. The maximum amount you can qualify for depends on the total amount and quality of your invoices, as well as on your creditworthiness. It is important to note that SSC, in partnership with its sponsors, takes a look at your credit report, too.

How To Apply for Invoice Financing?

An invoice financing application is a fast and straightforward process. Because your invoice determines the amount and terms of the financing you qualify for, the invoice itself will be an essential part of the application process.
 

Documents you need:

Driver's License

Voided Business Check

Bank Statements

Credit Score (US Registered Businesses)

Outstanding Invoices

How Does Invoice Financing Work?

One of the most frustrating aspects of running a growing business is waiting for your invoices to be paid—especially when some customers don’t pay on time.

And delayed payments mean you don’t get to funnel that capital back into your business right away, tying up your working capital and creating a whole host of trouble.

At Sub- Sahara Capitals, we see this problem all the time with small business owners. That’s why we offer accounts receivable financing on our marketplace.

With accounts receivable financing, you have the chance to get paid for your invoices right away—no need to wait.

How Invoice Financing Works

Once you agree to collateralize some of your invoices for a loan from an SSC partnered Investor, we’ll advance you typically about 85% of the total value of those invoices. 

The remaining 15% gets held in reserve and subjected to fees until your customer pays their invoice off.

From that 15%, SSC first collects a processing fee—often around 3%. They’ll then charge a “factor fee” depending on how long it takes for your customer to pay up, almost always calculated weekly.

For example, many lenders charge 1% weekly until payment.

Then you’ll receive that 15% minus those fees—which is mostly the price you’re choosing to pay for cash now instead of waiting for your customer to complete your invoice.

Another type of financing that falls under the realm of account receivable financing is invoice factoring. 

Invoice factoring is very similar to invoice financing, with one notable difference: the invoice factoring company is purchasing your accounts receivables. And in this case, most of these factoring companies will collect from your customer on your behalf.

 How To Better Understand Invoice Financing

Let’s assume you have a $100K invoice with 30-day terms. SSC with the partnership of our private investors might immediately advance you 85% of that amount—$85K—and hold $15K in reserve. Your customer then pays that invoice two weeks later. After subtracting the 3% processing fee of $3K, SSC in partnership with sponsors keeps its factoring fee—1% per week, which in this example is 2% or $2K—and gives you the $10K left over.